We WILL TRAIN the right candidates. NO SALES Experience is necessary, but candidate must be comfortable self-motivating and addressing rejection.
Has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
Currently hiring for HIKINEX
HIKINEX is looking to redefine the CX and Sales Support BPO industry. They plan to leverage BPHII (Business Process Human Integrated Intelligence). Their goal is to build professionals who can operate at an extremely high business level and enjoy the challenge and reward-based work environments and incentives.
They are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Rep with experience communicating in English in a business context. The candidate will be working directly with Senior Leadership in the United States and be an integral part of the HIKINEX growth and Outsourced Sales Department. This Sales Account Position will be responsible for full cycle selling from appointment setting, proposal writing, account management, and closing.
All work will be performed via phone, by email, and via web-based presentation tools. You will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. Additionally, you may work on client engagements for shorter campaign periods. The ideal candidate has an excellent command of the English language and has experience working with U.S. based companies in Customer Service or sales environments.
|Job Specialization||Telesales / Telemarketing|
|Work Location||Ortigas and Alabang|
|Monthly Salary||Up to PHP 35,000|
|Education Level||College Level|
|Years of Experience||0+|
|Skills||Sales, Cold Calling, Time Management, Highly Organized, Detail Oriented|
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Present products and services to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Communicate positively with customers and team members
- Collaborate effectively in sharing best practices and innovating existing processes to improve the customer experience
- Adhere to company policies and work standards
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Excellent English communication skills (expert/native proficiency level in both oral and written English)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Familiar with Microsoft office, specifically with Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Willing to work graveyard shifts
Ortigas Address: Unit 2401, One Corporate Center Julia Vargas cor. Meralco Ave, Pasig City, 1605 Metro Manila
Alabang Address: Social Space Coworking Alabang Unit 3 Ground Floor CTP Alpha Tower Investment Drive Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1778 Metro Manila