Currently hiring for HIKINEX
Here at HIKINEX their Executive Recruiters are primarily responsible for handling the recruiting and vetting process for new candidates. They support all facets of the recruiting process. They acknowledge that different clients will have different needs and different processes that is why they plug in to the client’s process, considering themselves as an inhouse rather than as an outsource.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with the Internal Recruiting Team of the client by proactively sourcing and prequalifying candidates base on specific client requisitions (Medical, Engineering, Technical, Construction, and Legal) to put forward as qualified active candidates.
- Generate candidate interest through creative strategies (Email blasts, LinkedIn Mail, Connection invites, Job Postings, and etc.) to ensure talent pipelines are continuously strengthened, in order to support current needs, as well as the future business growth
- Pre-qualify talent through profiling, gauging interest level and timing through phone calls and emails.
- Coordinate with clients and candidates interview schedules on behalf of team members
- Source and maintain contact information of active pipeline
- Identify and implement new/innovative ways to source and connect with a diverse pool of candidates
- Maintain and update ATS (Dynamics), LinkedIn Projects, and other internal/external databases with new and modified candidate records
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Individuals who possess the passion to sell the brand and opportunity, driven by goals and internal incentives.
- Highly organized and possess a thorough understanding of LinkedIn Recruiter, intricate Boolean searches, jobsites, and internal database searching skills
- Be a natural born connector with a passion for people
- Must have the ability to eliminate roadblocks and improve processes for successful execution
- Highly organized and efficient with strong attention to detail and accuracy; excellent follow-through skills
- Communicate regularly with team as well as potential candidates and follows up
- Excellent English communication skills (expert/native proficiency level in both oral and written English).
- Creative mindset, proactive, resourceful, resilient, multi-tasker and fun
- Willing to work graveyard shifts, weekends off
Ortigas Address: Unit 2401, One Corporate Center Julia Vargas cor. Meralco Ave, Pasig City, 1605 Metro Manila Alabang Address: Social Space Coworking Alabang Unit 3 Ground Floor CTP Alpha Tower Investment Drive Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1778 Metro Manila Bacolod Address: Unit AB-1 4th Floor Negros First CyberCenter Annex Building, Hernaez Street Bacolod City 6100 Cebu Address: Ground Floor Room 1.10, JDN IT Center, P. Remedio St., Banilad, Mandaue City 6014