Currently staffing for HIKINEX
HIKINEX is looking to redefine the eDiscovery industry. They plan to leverage BPHII (Business Process Human Integrated Intelligence). Their goal is to build professionals who can operate at an extremely high business level and enjoy the challenge and reward-based work environments and incentives.
They are looking for a dynamic, creative, and enthusiastic fresh graduates that can communicate in English in a business context. The candidate will be working directly with Senior Leadership in the United States and be an integral part of the HIKINEX growth.
TWO-MONTHS PAID TRAINING will be provided to get you started with your eDiscovery career! PAID CERTIFICATIONS are also given on the first year of employment.
|Monthly Salary||Up to Php. 18,000|
|Education Level||Bachelor’s/College Degree|
|Years of Experience||0+ Years|
- Ability to prepare and process electronically stored information (“ESI”) for loading into document management and review tools
- Receive sensitive client data and prepare data for various litigation purposes including early data analysis, full processing, analytics, and hosted review
- Maintain and support diverse databases and projects while respecting client confidentiality, being mindful of security needs, and following proper documentation procedures
- Manage migration of data to secure on-line hosted platforms for legal review and manage the hosted database
- Troubleshoot database and processing issues, thoroughly researching an issue until the final solution is achieved
- Ensure client and project requirements are being met with the highest quality and accuracy through verifying and communicating routinely with both the client and internal partners
- Ensure data deliverable milestones are met in a timely manner and that data output is of the highest quality
- Remain educated on changes in e-Discovery standards, discovery statutes, and technologies
- Excellent English communication skills (expert/native proficiency level in both oral and written English)
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft office, specifically with Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Willing to work graveyard shifts
Bacolod Address: Dojo 8 Co Living Space 21st St, Bacolod, Negros Occidental